We are currently enrolling children ages 0-4!
- Foster children, low-income and homeless families, as well as special needs children, are all welcome!
- Adventure offers free, quality early-childhood education, healthy meals, and family services such as community resources, medical, dental, and mental health education.
- Transportation may be available, please contact your center’s family advocate for more info.
- To complete the application, you will need:
- Child’s shot records & verification of family income (i.e. pay stubs, employer’s statement, previous years tax form, or proof of benefits like TANF, EBT, SSI, or Foster Care payments)
Did you know that every student enrolled in HWC Adventure Head Start will have access to healthcare services? We hope all parents will utilize these services available for their convenience and ease of access! For more information,
please call 1 (800) 640-9741.
Does your family need a new healthcare home? The Health & Wellness Center is always happy to have new patients! Call us today and ask us how we can provide innovative and compassionate healthcare for the whole family! We accept Medicaid/SoonerCare, Medicare, private insurance and the uninsured. All patients may apply for the sliding fee scale- approval for sliding fee scale is subject to review based on household size and income.
The Health & Wellness Center is excited for the opportunity to fulfill your child’s educational and healthcare needs! In our 16 year history, HWC has played a vital role in providing access to quality and affordable healthcare to countless area residents. HWC offers medical, dental, optometry, behavioral health, substance use disorder treatment, psychiatry, and pharmacy services. As part of our commitment to helping foster a healthier, happier generation of southeastern Oklahomans, HWC will provide healthcare services to students at all of our HWC Adventure Head Start facility locations!
HS = Head Start
EHS = Early Head Start